Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Final Thought

The time that I spent in Taiwan has been the most fruitful and rewarding experiences that I have ever undertaken. I have not had the opportunity to travel and experience other cultures and after spending my time there, it has made me even more excited to travel in life.

After returning home I have had emptiness feeling that has stayed with me. Taiwan has so much to offer and the friendships and bonds that were forged are important to me and are a major source of my “Taiwan withdrawals’”.



Professor Peng and his staff spent a tremendous amount of time and effort preplanning and re-planning this trip to ensure that it was a success. This trip was not only a success, it was an absolute smash. I feel my life is much richer having been apart of this lucky group. I would recommend this program to any student who has any aspirations to learn and grow as a student and a person.

2 comments:

  1. All students are requested to check : / The Common Heritage of Mankind
    http://samdailytimes.blogspot.com/2012/06/headline-june-21st-2012-common-heritage.html

    ReplyDelete